Single Family Home, Custom - SARASOTA, FL
This is the one * LAKE FRONT LIVING AT ITS BEST! * This 3BR PLUS Den/Office & 2BA custom built home sits on a large waterfront lot with an open view of the LARGE spring-fed LAKE just stocked with bass & blue gill * Remodeled in 2006 with special PGT hurricane impact front windows, a new roof installed, as well as 2 zoned AC systems, hardwood and ceramic flooring, and septic and drain field (2007). NEW well with submersible pump * More recent interior upgrades include bamboo floors in bedrooms and closets, double tray ceiling in master bedroom, newer kitchen appliances (2011), hot water heater (2014), and Solatubes for extra light. A screened lanai overlooks the fenced backyard and sparkling lake, with outdoor decking for sunning. Florida friendly plants, including avocado and Meyer lemon trees, oak trees & yard shed is perfect for storing gardening tools, etc. Located close to shopping, schools and 75, and just a short drive to Siesta Beach and downtown Sarasota. Walking distance to great schools Ashton Elementary & Sarasota Middle Schools. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS! One look & you'll fall in love! *
Glenn T. Brown of RE/MAX Alliance Group Sarasota
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Sarasota,
Vol. 38, Issue 05, Page 6.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Water: Softener
- Heating System: Zoned
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Central Air
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Bamboo; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath
Type of View
- Ashton Elementary,Riverview High,Sarasota Middle
- Riverview High,Sarasota Middle,Ashton Elementary
- Sarasota Middle,Riverview High,Ashton Elementary